- There a few really exciting projects coming out of a post car manufacturing Detroit demonstrating remarkable community resilience. Check out Lemonade.
- Another the recent Equity Summit which produced PROSPERITY 2050: IS EQUITY THE SUPERIOR GROWTH MODEL?
Making Best from Scarce Resources
- Are we Building Competitive and Liveable Cities? Good question. Perhaps Guidelines for eco-efficient and socially inclusive infrastructure has the answers
A More Equitable Division of Spolis
- Check out the work of Policy Link on Equity and Growth: Equitable infrastructure, regional equity, sustainable communities, social inclusion, healthy food and equitable health outcomes
- Or the RSA to catch up on the lessons from Sure Start
- Or the Center for Urban Pedagogy Affordable Housing Book and felt charts
And this time folks Including Everyone
- Or these funky diagrams in the RSA report on the value of social networks
- And then there are the results of Partnership in Peterborough